Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fun Day.......

Hi my little diary, you know, yesterday which is November 2nd, 2011 is our fun day. The grade sixes, which is our class, gets to make up games for the little kids to play. Although being the "small teacher" is kind of funny, but the whole fun day is boring. And the sun was so bright that my skin had turned all red and black the other day! Yikes! But its ok, because today is Thursday already. Yeah you know I should write some things about Thursday, but I just don't know what am I going to write about. There's just one interesting part which is the presentation part. In our presentation, the grades 2 and 3 came and watched us. And after I finished my presentation, two people from he 2nd graders asked me questions like "why is there only one camel in the project?" and the other asked "what is the camel made off?" My answer to the first question was "because I only got one camel!" and my answer to the second question is "The camel is made up of plastic!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment